Durham, grant lucas, grantlucas.ca, heather gibson, Home Decor, home renovations, house for sale, Interior design, Kitchen, maven lane realty, Paint, painting trends, port perry, real estate, renovation
Spring, Summer Trends…
Time to liven up the hearth with new hues. Check out some of our favorite pairings.
– Gray and brown: While brown has been the favorite go-to shade during the past few years, its fellow neutral, gray, is starting to take center stage.
– Green and silver: Green may have taken over the nation in its eco-friendly form, but the color green is still going strong. Pair a green glass tile backsplash and cabinetry with stainless-steel appliances and hardware.
– Red and white: Known as the color to stimulate appetite, red remains one of the top shades for the kitchen.
– Blue and black: Blue is one of the most soothing shades, so if you tend to get stressed in the kitchen, blue might be the perfect choice to center your cooking skills again.
– Jewel tones really pop when paired with dark cabinetry. Use straight lines in cabinets and furniture to enhance the colors and create a clean atmosphere.
– Black and white: Black and white will always remain a favorite pairing. Highlight black cabinetry with sleek, stainless-steel hardware and a crisp white countertop.